Thursday, November 3, 2011

Well a lot has happened since my last post, ok so it was nearly 2 months ago. *blush*



Thomas has turned 3 and a whole new attitude is living with us now. The strong willed little boy is getting stronger in will and more determined than ever. Oh and the Anger that comes when he does not get his own way.


Some days are good here and others not so great. We work hard at life being the best it can be. Making light of the good and bad.


From time to time a nosey person asks if we are going to have another child. I guess now our little man is 3 it is expected that we have another. I guess what most don't realise is that we tried for nearly 2 years to have another. And honestly it changes daily if we will ever try again. Thomas is a complete handful the risk of another ASD child is high. Can I do this with two or more children? Remembering that I have to consider can John take this too. Will it be too much for the Aspie in him as well.


As I said we go back and forth ALL.THE.TIME. But I guess that is something we ultimately say we don't need to think about this until next year. Well it is now November and next year is only around the corner. But Still I guess it is not here yet and why rush :)




I am now down 34 kgs. That is the equivalent of two of Thomas. Wow! I feel great most days. There are some days where I don't feel the new me yet. I really don't even notice it.



No comments:

Post a Comment