Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can I crawl under a rock.

Last night I went with John to one of his band gigs, like I would do pre Thomas, just this time I did not drink. The lead gitarist who has more than a hand full of children Ranging from about 24 to 20 months, announces last night that he and his wife are expecting another child (their 3rd, his 7th!!). Thus would be fine, but then John and I got quizzed about it. In the end I just said not to go there, come on. Our Son is 16 months, not every couple can fall pregnant just like that. Gaaahhhh!!

Here John and I are trying to come to terms with the fact that we have less than a 5% chance oof concieving naturally, even with IUI. We have been contemplating even tough roads to travel. Which is definately not an easy thing to do when you have many facts that a road blocks in your life and mind, and pushing the boundries cuases more anixty than I care for right now. Yes we do want more children, we know this. But there is a difference between wanting something and must having it. We do know we do not feel complete as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment