Tuesday, January 5, 2010

it has been awhile.

Well the silly season came and went. It had its good and bad parts. Thomas was over whelmed by it, but had a great day. next year we will open pressies on our with hime, rather than waiting for others to arrive.

My family showed their true colours arriving for presents and leaving once they had all been opened, despite us trying to get food cooking and on the table for all of our guests. (they had eat else where before hand.)

I am over it. Totally over their nonsense. Not buying into any crap that they have on offer, just becuase they dish does not mean I have to accept it and take it.

I also have not had any luck on the fertility side of my life. Infact my darn ovaries tried to b\put a dampener on christmas. I was in agony for 3 days around O time. I have realised that this is happening every time since having Thomas. Which has me worried. but alas we are going back to the RE this week and hopefully he will help find us some answers as I have missed the boat for anything this cycle as well. .

Thomas is growing like a weed right now. Last visit to the heal nurse saw him at 83cms & 11.4kgs. No wonder he is getting to big and strong for me some days. His walking and running is also improving and he has learnt to hold my hand very well when we are out and about, which is great for an independant child.

We are also going through the dreaded teething of teeth, he has cut/ting three teeth this last week. Once I knew what was happening things have gone much smoother, thanks to bonjella. I have also noticed that the two bottom molars are coming up into the gums as well, so they could be very close behind as well. It could be a very LONG January.

No comments:

Post a Comment