It has been a rather busy and crazy time in our household. Mr T has been kind of toilet training until the cold snap hit where he has just down and out refusing to do anything regarding the toilet. He is ready, and was doing awesome, but like his mummy HATES the cold. See how we go today.
We have also met with the physcologists and speach therapist in the last week. Both awesome and engaging ladies. Appointments also felt they were way too short even though they were over an hour long. There is so much to learn and take in right now. Hopefully though we can be on the right track with getting everything started. We really really need to get OT sorted first, but honestly this is one of the HARDEST to get organised.
There has also been a fair amount of talk in the media about what it is like to be obese and the abuse we get from random strangers every day. Even though I am not in the super obese catigory I have been in the morbidly obese catigory on more than one occassion in my life time. This is what lead me to have lap banding surgery. I realised I could not live that life, I did not want to live that life any more.
Even though in the last few weeks the band and I have not always been best of friends I still have no regretes over my decision. Like anything you unnatural you add to your lifestyle you have to learn to live with it. Learning to live with the band takes time and disapline. I have not perfected the disapline yet.
John and I have not had any easy year this year. No hiding this fact. We have fought and bickered and some what just not been connected as we should be. But amazingly still we have not drifted apart. But a saving grace is my inlaws who took Mr T over the weekend. We actually went on a Date night with two other couples. Great fun. Time at the Rugby game. Not that I am a rugby fan at all. It just ment time together and who really is going to turn that down?
Wow so there is your update. Now back to life and trying to stay warm. Man it is cold here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment