Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fertility... update.

It has been the year of slowly easing back into TTC again. Yes we are venturing down that path. Scared. yeah me too. We have had a rough year health wise. March was particularly tough. It saw me having another Lap and dye studies under crazy circumstances. Namely uncontrollable middle Smirtz. Great fun not.
We have been back on the clomid road train again. Side effects have not bothered me so much this time. The odd head ache and some shitty acne. Not real hot flushes as such. Not complaining. I am tired. But then when am I not??

Amazingly we have regained our sex life back. Thank goodness. and it has been fabulous!!! SO much so we were almost certain a week ago that we had hit the jackpot. I had taken a pregnancy test at 15DPO at lunch time. It came back faintly positive. We were cautiously optimistic, as I did have some mild spotting.
But by Lunch time Mothers day. It was all over. By Monday my blood test was negative too. (I was not surprised by this.) It took me until Tuesday afternoon to get up the courage to call the Dr for the results, it took until 8:30pm for him to call me back.

I have cried. Bawled. I am getting teary typing this. It was crushing to have such a beautiful Mothers day ruined by this. I looked my self in my sewing room.

This cycle we jumped back on the band wagon. I am not going this far getting this close without giving it our all. clomid with IUI. fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that your pregnancy didn't stick. :( I got AF on Mother's Day too. She sure likes to crash a party, doesn't she? So we are basically cycle buddies and I am doing clomid and trigger this cycle. Hoping this is the cycle for both of us!

    ReplyDelete