Saturday, May 19, 2012

My weight loss to date.

Well it is over 12 months since I made the change of my life.
I have now lost 40kgs.
 I am down to a size 14/16 from 22/24.
I am no longer considered diabetic of any kind and have been discharged from my Endocrinologists care unless I develop gestational diabetes. I will be treated like a normal pregnant person and won't be diabetic unless the standard GTT done in the 3rd trimester comes back positive.
I can run.
But I have a tailbone that is not normal. This tail bone has no padding anymore. This has meant two lots of manipulations under a General anesthetic. OUCH.
I still have arthritis. I still have flares. Flares are not so frequent or long.
I will need to have plastic surgery. I am not scared, but slightly excited that this transformation is going to take place.
I have 7kgs to go. (maybe less, my scales need new batteries.)
I still have fat brain. It is slowly going. I am slowly seeing the new me.
Christmas 2010 123kgs.

Mothers day 2012 - 82kgs.
April 2012 12 months on 85kgs.

1 comment:

  1. Just look at you!!!!! I decided to come "find" you as I haven't heard anything from you in a while. (yeah I've been bad at keeping up with old friends). You look stunning. I'm excited to see that you are TTCing again. :) Lots of love Marcelle

    ReplyDelete