I am back on the pill due to my unstable health. After my given weekend I go between wanting to through the pill packet out the window and go screw it all to wake up to your self Jodie you know you can't just do that. Your health comes first.
My health includes that all important mental health. The one that seems so unstable at present, where I can go from hysterically happy to hysterically crying in a matter of moments. Yep I have days where even I think I am insane. And to combat these moods I eat. Yeah yeah I have a lap band. But the amazing thing is ice cream and chocolate are band slider foods. Yet the worlds best comfort foods.
Not many people realise I battle these demons still. I though have been in denial of these demons. Time though I face up to this nonsense and move forward with my life. Not go back wards.
I am wondering at times is medication going to help me. But I am yet to find one that helps. I am much more level on Valium. But I know I have to start weaning my self off that soon. I was put on it as a pain management. I am not sure though if I want to stop it, even though the acute pain is long gone.
Time I started being honest with my self, my body and my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment