Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sorry I vanished

To anyone who used to read this I am sorry I disappeared. Life got well CRAZY.

My life is not a walk in the park.

Well no we never got to have another pregnancy since last Mother's Day. I ended up spending most of August in and out of Hospital. Yeah did I mention CRAZY.

Because of one of the hospital trips and then John's man issues we stopped trying. I went back on the pill and progesterone combo again and now we are in a wait and see phase to see if we will ever go back down that path again. It is one the hardest choice we are going to face.

Our little man also has seriously kept us on our toes. He has since been diagnosed with ADHD as a co-morbid to having High Functioning Autism. (yeah that was changed from Aspergers Syndrome too.)

This year little man has now started Kindergarten (Don't ever call it KINDY!!) and he is thriving in this wonderful environment with lots of support. He has an amazing teacher and his own teacher aide (on top of the normal teacher aide.).

With the help of his peadirtican finally listening to us and the tests at the mater hospital's sleep clinic we are now finally starting to get some sleep. Although having said that our days still can start any where from 2:30am on wards. Usually though it is from 5:30am that he starts waking.

John and I also hit a rocky patch for while. Trying to climb our way out of that is also challenging. But we are slowly getting there. Some days are easier than others. I wish there was a magic wand to fix it all but it is a time thing. It is trying to teach someone all over again that I still need love and care too. I still need woeing and wowing from time to time. We will get there with time. (There was not a particular event or mistrust here, just lack of caring.)

Mentally I have hit the wall several times. I am climbing back from my own depression even though I sink back there again from time to time. (ie today being Mother's day is one day I find depressing.) I have a great psychologist I am working with now and try and off load my shit on to now.


No comments:

Post a Comment