Monday, September 30, 2013

Pain and waiting games

So that dreaded 2 week wait is coming to it's final days. It is the most frustrating period of the cycle. Because what done is done. Can't change the course now and you just have to ride the roller coaster.

 Roller coaster indeed it is of emotions and pains. You go from full of hope to oh this has not worked and back again over and over again. several times a day.

This weeks 2 week wait ends with a wedding. The last thing I want to be doing if AF arrives is going to a wedding. (she can be very nasty to me.) I want to be able to wear a beautiful spring dress, but if she is here I will have to go with a little black dress instead.

But we will see hat happens. Right now I have killer cramps on the left side making me wonder what the heck is going on. With my Dr on leave I can't just call and ask either. So we wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment