Sunday, May 24, 2009

Disappointed

I think I have just had the crappiest Birthday for a while. I have Bronchitis. It sucks to be sick, but being sick on ones Birthday is just the pits. I had spent most of the day coughing. And then I just wondered and waited.
I wondered what something special my husband would have for me, or what something special he would have organised for Thomas to give me...
Around lunch time he came back with a cheap buch of carnations. The kind from the supermarket. Not the nice florist type. Not even a card from him or from Thomas. I feel so disapointed and let down. I might seriously forget his birthday. I ALWAYS go the extra effort for birthday, christmas ect. I ALWAYS put huge thoguht in to it. And I NEVER EVER get the same in return.

1 comment:

  1. Aah hun. I'm so sorry you had a crappy birthday. ((HUGS)) Hope you get better soon. For what it's worth, may the year ahead be filled with surprises and love!!! x

    ReplyDelete