We are not getting a new car just yet. I am disappointed, but I have to agree with the bank. John on the other hand has shot off about it for an hour after he got home. I had to sit him down and really drill into his head that if the bank says no, than they are more likely right. He than did not tell them all of the family income. I than had to explain to him that it was important to tell them, becuase although it is money for Thomas, the bank take into consideration that we have a dependant and he needs part of the budget.... GRRRRRRR.
I mean we could go to one of the other quick finance companies (or dealer finance), but not in these currant times. I have always said that I am a want it now got to have it now kinda of girl. And I am going to stick with that. I have dugg my heals in and said no, I do not want to get this car at all costs.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment