I think I have finally become at peace with how Thomas's delivery occured. In the last few weeks some of the parenting forum have spoken/debated inductions. Some people made some pretty good remarks (others just pure rubbish, but you get that on all forums.) that got me thinking. Was my induction for my/Thomas's sake or for the convience of the Dr. I know I did not want to go too far over 38 weeks (I was already in agony and having mobility issues at 34 weeks) but My Dr was on holdays during my 38/39 week and not going to be around to induce me. So it was done during my 37th week. Could this been the reason I ended up with a c-section or does my pelvis not like me at all??
Do I push to see if I can have a VBAC or do just book in my next c-section? Oh the choices and decisions that need to be made. Do I just play it by ear and wait and see?
What ever it is I need to educate myself on my choices. I need to make the decision that is best for me and my baby, not what is best and more convienient for the Dr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment