Time seems to fall through our fingers faster than we can imagine. I took George and Millie in for their yearly needles (and george to have his oestrogen shot to help tame the shrew) and flawed the vet when I told him that Thomas is 10 days shy of his first birthday. Last year I had the cats vaccinated before I was 36 weeks so that if I went into labour early or had a c-section they would not miss out on having their needles on time. All was very good planning on my part. As I went into labour the following week and did end up with a c-section.
It has been said so many times this week and probably for the next two weeks "Where has the time gone?" I am not sure how to respond to that one, as we take each day one moment at a time. And every day Thomas seems to grow just that little bit more. He is now walking more and more each day, I should say running, rather than walking!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment