Ok most of you know the trouble I had with previous RE. Well Today I saw the RE/OB/GYNE who delivered Mr T. It went really well. He is happy to work with in our Catholic veiws and understands the predicament. He even put a hot pink sticky note with "NO IVF" in big letters in my chart. And he left the subject at that. No guilt trips no hard sell. He gave us our options and drug choices.
Then he did a quick scan. I have one nice 14mm follicle. So I get to go back Monday to see what it is doing, he will likely trigger it and do an IUI next week. I know scarey fast. But it is good to know he is proactive.
Off topic, to top off my day I have accepted into a goverment funded buisness course for the next 7 weeks. WOW. BIG day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on both topics Jodie. I wish you all the very best and hope these new Dr's help in every way to make another little miracle child or more ;P
ReplyDelete