Ok a FB status shuffle started a mummy war. So I am going to let the vent out here. Just becuase you have 5 children, don't try and bring my valid points and posts about the pitfalls oof mother hood down becuase you have more children then I do.
I the infertile do not want to hear that crap. I have never made it a secrete that my DH and I suffer from inertility. So boohoo to you tough life of having 5 children out of wed lock to god knows how many different men.
I am married, have one miricle child and have my own set of complications and responsibility outside the house. Get the fuck over it. Who cares you have that many children that YOU choose to have, some of are not that lucky to have suck an aoppitunity in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment