Today I am thankfull to the Dr's we have. Really I am. We have a great Gp who today wrote John a referal to see the urologist with out too much asking. So before we even left the Dr's parking lot I rang the Urologist's office. She offered him an appointment two weeks from now.
I polietly asked if she had anything earlier and explained was happening.
She ummed and arhhed for a moment. Then said well I could do this afternoon. I said sure we will be there. So that is what we did. Woke the grumpy hot toddler (an ourselves) from the naps we all had and showered (becuase it is so hot and mighty humid here right now). got in the car and off we went.
Dr H. is confused too but thinks he knows what the issue is. John will need surgery at the end of the month. He is not thinking it is the postate (yippie!!) becuase of his age.
So fingers crossed that what ever is cuasing the issues can be resolved soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment