OK so today is the holiday of St Valentines Day. I prefer these days to celebrate it as the day we discovered our son indeed had a heart beat. Brings the miracle of life to truth.
So today Thomas and I hung out together, and whilst he slept I baked cakes and put on a scrummy roast chicken.
Then John came home early and we took Thomas to his swimming lessons. After swimming we came home to enjoy our yummy dinner and celebrate life and the miracle that an early heartbeat is.
After a little man's bed time we enjoyed a few chocolates. There was no cards no fan fare this year. Part of me knows that this was the right thing, the other part of me is a woman and misses that romance, the flowers, the fancy dinner. But I know I am greatful to share this day with the two greatest loves of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment