Monday, May 27, 2013

Strength Love and Faith.

This past weekend one of the most amazing and for filling moments of my year happened. I was gifted a chance to go on a Mothers Retreat. Something I will be for ever in the debt of the complete strangers who gave me this chance to do this.

I went with very few women who I had met. Some who had been passing ships in my life past but seem to have not left it, but sailed along quietly in the distance.

I had no expectations, no real desire to get anything but rest and relaxation from this weekend.

But today I have discovered I am stronger. I am calmer. I am more at peace. I am not at war internally. I am happy.

During this weekend my husband saw family for who they really are. I think we both are realising that we are strong, capable humans who can get through life. We do not need permission. We have our challenges, but we can and will make it.

Will this relationship ever be the same again from my side? Nope. I can only be hurt so many times.

I am a dam good mother, wife and carer. I love this challenge that God has given me.

I am not perfect. I will never claim to be.  I will from time to time get frustrated. I will never let another person tell me I am not good enough because I am not perfect in their eyes. Because in God's eyes I am perfect for the job he has given me.

Kooroomba Vineyards and Lavender Farm - Boonah

No comments:

Post a Comment