So On Friday, I made the call to book in for my day 2 scan Having a gut feeling that day 1 would come over the weekend. And yep I was right. I have been spotting off and on since Wednesday with much frustration and testing of my patience. So I think it was a great sense of relief when AF arrived this morning for real.
So tomorrow the crazy back and forth begins. Juggling a little person his therapy and schools whilst staying cool, calm and collected. (Yeah ok this is not a guarantee, but I will try.)
So in the mean time. I am heading back to my bed, warmth and enjoying the peace as the boys go shoe, belt and train shopping (yes I sent them shopping with out me!). Just picture, two Aspies shopping at a majour shopping centre and using public transport to get there.
Must enjoy the peace whilst I can.
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment