Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fun times

I must have forgotten how draining injectable fertility meds are. I think I could sleep for the next week with no dramas at all.

Last time I used injectable drugs little man went ti day care 3 days a week (M,W&F) and on the days he was home he napped during the day still. Now he HATES rest time and he is very vocal (Even though he is losing his voice this week) about it. I just attempted rest time on our bed with him. I even let him pick a dvd and use the portable DVD player to watch it.

But that was a huge fail. His ADHD has really got a hold on him these days, so much that even when he is sick, grumpy and just lethargic he can not rest and sleep. He whined, screamed and moaned at me every five minuets in the hope I would give in. Hugging him tightly did not work.

Now I am even more exhausted, tired and grumpy. Heaven help my husband now, who has been getting home latter than he should be due to end of financial year not being over for him yet, that if he is not home at dinner time (6pm) he gets cold roast lamb. Yep feeling very wonderful and loving to the world right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment