Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Let the adventure Begin. Again.

So yesterday was a very busy and emotional day. Both for good and bad reasons.

I had two specialist appointments back to back 1 hours drive apart. (yay me.) My first one was meant to be my cruisey easy appointment. But went sour before I even sat down. You see I put on 20kgs at the end of last year start of this year. Yes I know why. But shit happens. I have not lost or gained any more weight since I last saw this Dr.

But before I even sat down I was being yelled at and accused of eating shit foods ect. it was horrific behaviour from this Dr who usually is pleasant and caring. When I finally told him to stop yelling at me through the tears, that I need him to listen to me. That I did not have the fluid he thought I did through his own poor book keeping and lack of hard copy notes. He said ok, lets find out how much you have in there. He had to eat his words when I only had 5mls not the 8 1/4 his computer said I had.

So he is sending me for tests. Now I said sweet FA about my next plan. So I booked them at my convience. (Or should I say my cycles??) As it involves raidoactive dye and x-rays. So next Monday I should be at 14DPO. Awesome, if positive, I don't go back to him. If negative, I do the tests.

Now appointment 2 was with my fertility specialist and OB. Awesome guy. Bit worried about going in with him usually liking to do us at every appointment. So by the time I got there I was still seathing from the earlier appointment. Questioning the whole way if I should post pone this. But something kept me going.

I get there had some lunch and then headed up to the Dr's rooms, he was running late (not a huge surprise) and John arrived to meet me there.

The appointment went well once the Dr called us in. It was like old friends catching up and planning the next big thing. And that we did. An affordable plan with hope. And NO CLOMID. Oh and the next best one. NO Internal exam! Well not until day 2. Hmmm Does this man get what Day 2 is. Day two is ugly murder scene material. YUCK.

So the Plan, IUI with Injectables. SA done on IUI collection. Fingers crossed all goes to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment