Wow my little man is 6 months old and growing strong. I am not going to do the whole look at what my baby can do now. But lets just say he is hitting some milestones on time others he is taking his time with.
We are now on the better end of reflux. He is now off his medication and although he is still puking up a little, it is not all the time and it certainly is not projectile.
After struggling with Breast feeding and then expressing around the clock he is now formula fed. I made it to six months with majourity breast milk for him which is a pretty good achievement for some one who has a very poor supply.
Solids had been going well for a couple of months and now suddenly they are not going all to well and niether is his milk consumption. Not sure if this has anything to do with the lack of breast milk or not, but I am certainly not going to try and relacte for him. To darn stress full and time consuming.
Now that Thomas is nearly seven months old we are going to start trying for number two, not that we have been preventing, just expressing around the clock has surpressed my ovulation. So we are on the ttc band wagon again. Will it take months or will it take years, only time will tell. Speaking of TTC my sister has announced that she is ttc #3 and if I do not want to be pregnant with her again, to hold of. Hmmm I do not think so. But then this is the same girl who thinks it is only going to take a couple of months becuase she is super fertile and I am not. Ftuff her.
No comments:
Post a Comment