I am having ghosts of the past to give me grief today. My Fibromyalgia seems to be back, I am litterally aching from head to toe. Which was fine before I was a parent, I would take the drugs and try and sleep through the pain. Now, I am going to have to find another way. I know there are many therapies, including diversional therapy which really Thomas kinda is. But honestly there a times whether the pain is minimal or majour that you just need to wollow in it to move past it.
As for Thomas, he got all good comments from his ped who is not worried by the weight loss nor the non drinking and eating phase. His words, just keep offering him what he wants. He also wants me to basicly start giving him all types of food now. But I feel so nervous about it all. Not sure why something is holding me back from the meats. I am going to try some chicken freshly cooked tomorrow just to see if he has a complete adversion to chicken or just heinze chicken and sweetcorn.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment