While laying in bed trying to get one teething, in pain bubba to sleep it occured to me that the time when Thomas was refusing to drink his bottles and eat his food conicided with my first Ovulation and subiquent period. (I had a terribly short Luteal Phase.) Whilst I have stopped expressing I still have milk in my breasts. Which is expressed in other ways now ;)
So the smell and taste of breast milk changes in this time, Which obviously to Thomas was quiet upsetting even though he does not breast feed. It also coincided with the end of the EBM supply. So maybe there was just mass protest there.
Tonight BTW was as equally as horrible sleep routine. I ended up giving him another 50mls of formula to see if that would help him. I think it did, but the panadol and bonjeala probably kicked in around the same time. I hate teeth, they are obviously hurting him. Whilst trying to get him down. John had to go next door and tell the neighbours to cut the Kareoke Machine it was 8:45pm on a working night and we were trying to get the baby to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment