Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Week on

Well my flare up is still happening, but so far it is controlled enough to see that it will end. I got into a Gp and got started on some Predisone to help with the flare. The only issue with this is that I had to up my Metformin to combat the raised sugar levels. Which is ok, except the extra metformin comes with extra GI side effects... So not cool!

To help Thomas has started Day care, I am not totally inthrilled with the idea, but it is needed. My mum can not help as she is working loads so this is the only way I can get the therapies I need to recover and be the best mum I can be. I have had one minor incident on day one, but lets hope tomorrow is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment