I have made the appointment with the Fertility Clinic specialist, it is for June 10. That will come around so fast. If we did not get it right this cycle, we should be mid cycle next visit. Last time I visited this Dr mid cycle I would up concieving Thomas naturally with in days of visiting the clinic... Would be very funny if it happened again that way.
I am nervous about this appointment. I am also suffering some guilt in regard to our Napro GP. But honestly I like the basic principles that Napro brings, but I feel the need to go beyound the help a Gp or normal Gynie can bring. I wasted sooo much time with them last time, I do not want to do that again. I also trust this Dr and trust his work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found you through stirrup queens. I'm a PCOSER sick of being infertile. Glad you have a baby now.
ReplyDelete?BTW- when I clicked on your new blog blogger warned me your site contains adult content. Thought you might want to know!
Thanks for stopping by, hopefully my journey can inspire you. It took me over 3 years to get Thomas, Countless amounts of clomid, and other treatments. I hope that you and your SO get the baby you so deprately want soon.
ReplyDeleteYes I am aware of the warning on my blogg. I want to be able to speak my mind without worry that what I say may offend.