Friday, June 5, 2009

Busy week

Ok so the begining of the week was a little busy but Yesterday (Thursday) was just crazy...
Thomas to baby club. He is now 9.6Kgs and 76.5 cms tall. He is getting so big now.
George to the vet again.. Infection in an absess(from fighting with stray cat) on his head, he had swollen lymph glands. So more antibitoics for him (Just freking great, John is the only one who has not had any so far), I wish there was cat medicare!
Me: came home from the vet, gve Thomas lunch and put him down for a nap... I napped too and over slept. Woke up at 2:15 when my specialist appointment was at 2... Opps the dr was good and still saw me anyway. He has said that my ESR snumber are up but the rest was ok. (they are never good, so I guess they were not out of the ordinary). He also ordered a hip and lumber x-ray to see if there has been any more damage done to my hips from carring and labouring (the best i could) thomas. I had that done today whilst I still had the opitunity.
Than went from there to see Dr K (the NaPro Dr) and had a debate with him over the progesterone injection I was there to have. (I had started spotting a little, no biggie) So I decided that if it was ovulation spotting the progesterone is only going to boast things and to go ahead with it, if it was the begining of AF than it is only going to delay it by a few days more which may time well for my Dr appointment next wednesday. So all in all crazy crazy week.


So today I had a great facial. Must do that more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment