Saturday, June 13, 2009

It just gets better

It turns out going to the Il's was a good thing for Thomas, he was able to get some really good sleep and LOVED being with them. But that is not surpising, as he has spent a lot more time with them compared to my mother.

I am still pretty annoyed at John, Especially about 6pm last night when I was head down in vomit bowl. (This was after I asked the nurse half an hour earlier if I could have some more maxalon and she told me I had to wait an hour, think she regretted that one.) So yes now I have the stomach bug that John got and it was obviously not the sour milk he drank..

This has ment that I have not been able to have any antibiotics for over 24hrs now. Which is not good. I am waiting to see the Dr to see what my tests from yesterday showed.

Now the next news, Thomas has a middle ear infection again :( poor little man just needs his mummy, but mummy is too sick to look after him. To make it even harder it is Ipswich Cup weekend so cabs are rare, and QR decided in their inate wisdome that they would close down the Ipswich line this weekend so their are no trains running... It is going to be tough on John and Thomas coming up to visit me.

1 comment: