Now that you have one baby, and they reach the 6-9 month old mark, that famous question pops up. "When are you going to have another one?" I find it equally as rude as when we were trying for number one. Frankly unless I wish to discuss my Gyno health with you, It is none of your business. That is right, if I haven't told you, you do not need to know.
Asking when are you going to have another baby is like asking a lotto player when are they going to win the jackpot. They don't know, Each week they hope and pray that it is going to be this week, but honestly the chances are it is not.
TTC is a bit like that. Each Month you hope and pray that this month is the month. You get nervous and giddy when it is time to take the test. You don't look at the test until the minuet or three has elapsed, becuase a watched kettle never boils (or so my mother used to tell me!).
So really that question is just rude, annoying and I really need to come up with some smart arsed remarks for when my clomid alter ego steps in. LOL. Becuase seriously I have been asked way too many times in the last three weeks and I am over it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hear you! Except now I don't get the "so when is the next one coming?" I get "oh so you want to big age gap between your kids?" Argh.
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you come up with a snappy come back.
:)