Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Long cycles

Suck. I wish to be one of thoose women who do not have to deal with this. But sadly that is not the case. I am on CD18 and with no sign of Ovulation in sight I am guessing it is going to be aother long long cycle. The temptation to help this cycle along with some progesterone is very great right now. But I think I may give it until at least Cd25. If no O by then the progesterone is going to be used again.
After reading all the medicare stuff today, I just do not want to muck about. Also if we leave it too long I am likely to be due in John's crazy time of the year. Which honestly is a huge pain in the arse for many reasons. Would we be unhappy if we fell pregnant at the wrong time, nope. But if we had a choice would we chose to, possibly not.

No comments:

Post a Comment