I feel like such a shitty mum right now. I picked Thomas up from day care today and he was sitting all alone in a swing out side. To top it off he had a pooey bum that had been there a while (he was really hard to clean up, which BTW I did and the staff did not even offer to do!!), when he saw me he started bawling his eyes out. Litterally screaming. It has broken my heart. I picked him up at 3pm when I am ment to pick him up at 3:30 on wednesdays becuase I dropped him off early so I could have my bloods taken. Now I am glad they did. He also did not get his morning nap until lunch time. So now he will nap through dinner time and bath time becuase they were too lazy to put him to sleep mid morning!!
I am livid, I am crying, and over this rubbish from day care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hun, you not a shitty mum!!!!! I can't believe that day care though. Hope you going to give them hell. You entrust your child to them, to take care of him the exact way you take care of him. ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete