Thursday, July 2, 2009

Moods

I am feeling really down today. Not sure why. I feel fragile and tired. Yet I have had full night sleeps. My head hurts, my body aches and my back is killing me!!

And to top it off I am really hating the politics of forums right now. It seems becuase I do not like a particular member of a board that they have all just vanished after some crap was said about her else where. Yes I chimed in, but I was also open about my feelings and was not there to cuase trouble.

Really feeling fragile and bitchy... Look out John and Thomas. So if I am on a forum with you and I am unsually bitchy and snakey, I appologise now. I am not sure what is going on, but boy I feel like getting smashed and not surfacing for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to drop a note of congrats on having a little one! I've been diagnosed with PCOS, so it's good to see blogs out here like this one to give me some hope. :)

    - Molly
    http://roots-andwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete