Monday, July 13, 2009

Great weekends



I love weekends where I just get to spend time with my boys. Even if they are being a PITA. John seemed to want to nap every time he sat still, I could understand and be more sympathetic if he went to bed early. But no he likes to stay up late and get up early for work. His choice not mine.




Thomas was once again very noisy in Church. OMG I knew it was bad when Fr was talking louder and louder during his surmon just to be heard over him. he promptly fell asleep at the of said sermon after much fussing an noise. But he has all the ladies swarming over him, it is rather funny!




After Church we did brunch and a little shopping. We have decided what to get Thomas for his birthday, so heaven forbid I am going to be a mad parent at the toy sale laybying his birthday presents. He also got his first football. So when we got home we all as a family played with it in the front yard. I think I love having a little boy!




2 comments: