Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Hormonal Bitch....
...Here I come. I start clomid in just a short time. Nervous and scared. HECK yes!! But I am hoping that we get a nice sticky bean quickly so that I do not have to do this over and over and over and over again! I hate Clomid, but my ovaries hate me so revenge is sweet to them. Clomid is the hammer that wakes them. the sledge hammer will be injectables. I also had a crap loadof bloods taken to day for our NFP Dr. WOW I had not had that many bloods taken in a VERY long time even the lady who took my bloods was surprised. I had known this lady for a few years as we used to work together so I was confident in her work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoo hoo for Clomid, I hope your ovaries go easy on you this time! :)
ReplyDelete