Monday, August 17, 2009

Finally an answer!

I spoke to my fertility specialist this morning!

His opinion, and I am inclined to beleive him becuase it is the only thing that now makes sense, is that I have had an ovarian bleed that lasted a little longer than normal.

Ok the type of ovarian bleed he is referring to is the tearing (or bursting) of the ovarian capsual at ovulation, this is quiet normal and why some women can feel when they ovulate. This also explains the swelling ect. But having said this, it also means the second HCG injection is likely to be the one that triggered the ovulation, not the first one as my progesterone level on Friday (was ment to be 7DPO if you go by the first injection, and only 2DPO if you go by the sencond injection) was only 10.6. So not overly high but enough to suggest ovulation.

I hope I have not confused any one too much. But Ouch I hope this cycle works!

No comments:

Post a Comment