Well I over did it on Friday. Lets not beat about the bush about that one. I tried to put the brave, nothing is wrong face and went about my day which included teaching RE to some pretty scarey nine year olds! OH my they make handleing one 11 month old a piece of cake!
So Friday night I ended up taking myself off to the afterhours dr. I spent most of the appointment giving the Dr a lesson in infertility treatments. He had not heard of IUI so understanding it was a tough one. Make matters worse neither had the male nurse that was on. He did order an u/s for the next morning and for me to come back for a review.
So after trying to find a clinic to do the scan I get up to the hospital for my 1pm appointment only to finally get into the see the Dr at 2:30pm!! I then had to go through the same speal (different Dr) about what the treatment I was having involved what had happened and how it all works. My scans showed that I had 3 cystic follicles of normal size on my righ ovary and nothing on the left.
The Dr then had me give a urine sample, and suggested doing a pregnancy test, (her words) not that it would show up positive..., I had to correct her, um yes it would I had a HCG injection on Tuesday, still have it in my system. "oh yes of course, that is right" :insert eye roll emoticon:
So the ward test came back negative, but they sent it off to the lab to be tested. The internal exam, yep I was lucky enough for one of them too, showed I was tender and gaurded, but not much else...
So the conclusion, no one knows what the heck is going on. I get another scan tomorrow and I have to try and see my specialist. Just great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment