I am feeling like lately I am distancing my self from things, all of which is not intentional. But the thought of jumping in full steam again is scary. I am trying not to focus on the week ahead, but now focus on the long term goal. (hmm easier said then done, but I can at least try.)
I am dreading tomorrow and trying to think of ways to keep us all cool. I do have an appointment at 11:30, so I am thinking lunch and a trip to the library after the appointment. Oh I hope Thomas is a good boy, really I do. I have never seen this lady before so we will see what happens. (It is the dietician to help with my weight loss.)
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big hugs my friend, big hugs. Will be thinking about you this week. Always wishing you the best. xox
ReplyDelete