Ok so last week I was worried about the mid cycle scan. It seems that was the easy part! I am excited to say that I only had two nice looking follicles and one so so. So I was triggered. (I was not told the measurements. :( ) And the IUI was booked for the next day at 3:15, with John needing to be there at 12:15. During the course of that day in Toowoomba we went car shopping. Whilst at the car yard, John miss judged a step whilst having Thomas in his arms. Now before the panic sets in, John did not fall to the ground nor did he drop Thomas, but he did every thing he could to protect Thomas and not fall. Turns out his cricket fielding skills came in handy. We still continued car shopping (same car yard) even though Johns ankle was killing him. And we found the car we wanted and put a deposite down.
On the way home John tells me he heard a crack when he landed, but throught it could have been his shoe. But I made him ring the hospital and get an appointment for that evening (The local private hospital has an after hours GP by appointment only, we preferre this hospital over the Public hospital as the wait time is often less and you wait mostly at home until it is time to head in for your appointment. If the Dr is running really late, they will often ring you and tell you to wait a little longer at home before coming in.). So when we got home I strapped it and iced his ankle.
Ok whilst we waited at home we started the ball rolling with Finance. We were shocked at how easy the bank said Congratulations you have the loan, just take in these documents (other statements, pay varifications ect) in to a branch to make it officail.
That night my neighbour looked after Thomas whilst I took John up to the Dr. He ordered an x-ray of the Ankle and at the last moment decided to do the foot too, just to be sure. Turns out John spiraled fractured his 5th metatarsel and badly sprained his ankle (with possible ligament damage). And a plaster back slab cast was applied.
So Friday morning, with Thomas not going to day care and John immobile and needing Crutchers & a wheelchair (Think blind man on crutchers) as well as Two fur babies needing to go to the cattery. I was stressed. We had to have the car packed and be on the road by 10:30am. I did it, but I did not get to the bank. That had to wait till Monday.
.....more later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment