For my thoose who are not up with all the lingo here is a breif run down.
- TTC = Trying To Concieve.
- 2WW = The approximate 2 week period of time from Ovulation til you expected period or positive pregnancy test.
- FRER = is a particarully sensitive Home pregnancy test available world over. They have a reputation for being very accurate and reliable (O FRER stands for first Response, early result)
- CD = cycle day, this is the number of days since your period started (Day 1 is counted as the first day of full bleeding that requires sanitery protection.
- BD = Baby Dancing. A polite and subtle way of saying having sex to make a baby.
Ok, so now the 2WW is a mental game. It really can make you go crazy... Like testing way too early. Especially in the last week. This also the week that if you suffer PMS, it really kicks in. So for thoose of you who suffer PMS, you will know already that the hormones going through your system all ready make you slightly crazy. Now it amplifies when you are TTC, becuase these same hormones also mimic early pregnancy signs, with the classic ones being sore breasts, bloating & headaches.
These things alone make you second guess your self. This is what I have been going through. I am some where between 9 & 11 DPO. Now with all the crazy wicked things going through my body right now I was overcome with the desire to test yesterday. Yep, I told you this 2WW buisness makes one crazy. So I did the normal sit and examin, but I only did this briefly (for about 2 mins). Thought I saw something and then decided I was mad put the test down on the bathroom cabinet and went about the rest of my day.
I came home three hours later and checked the test again. Yes I know well after the ten minuet mark, but this is a FRER and they do not really have a reputation for false + or evaporation lines. And alas there was a faint line. But this line can not be trusted. Nope not at all. It is not pink (it is grey purple) and it is not consistant is shade (darker at the top and bottom edges of the test strip). So now we wait, it will be the longest few days. It is torture to a person and yep crazy ole me did it to myself... Oh the horrors of this game of life called TTC.
No comments:
Post a Comment