Yep unfortunately beyound my control I am the mother of "that child", the one that plays rough, steals away toys from others, annoys other children and can be a bit of a bully to get what he wants.
What heck do I do about. It distressed me beyound beliefe yesterday (ok the 45 degree heat might of not helped the situation). He was rough and just plain mean to some of the other children in the library (seems some other smart parents had the same idea of bringing their children to the airconditioned library in the heat of the day rather than crowdered shopping centres).
Also Thomas has taken to screaming, scream for no other reason other than to scream. He walks around the house with me hanging on to my shirt tail or dress screaming. If I pick him up he still screams. It is pull your hair out frustrating some days. He has also taken to doing this out in public as well.
Oh my if this Thomas at 14 months, what is he going to be like at 2 & 3???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment