You never know where you are going to end up some times. This time a week ago I was preparing for my busy week of appointments, frustrated by the fact that I had a normal length cycle and would miss a fresh cycle with the new RE.
Well today I had the second meeting of dildo cam. (AKA the Transvaginal ultrosound wand or as stated on facebook, the wand charmer.) Things went well. I have one nice 17.4mm follicle and one not quiet as big, if we could only see around corners one right next to it.So here is the plan. Tomorrow morning at 8am I give my self an ovadrile injection and then at 10:30am Wednesday I have IUI done :)
So wow head spin this is all happening so fast. Yep very fast. On top of this I have a Thursday deadline for my first assesment in the course.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW... That's wonderful.
ReplyDeleteRemember to rest up, don't worry about your assessment (;P I know right, that coming from my mouth. I haven't sat still even though I'm suppose too.)
I look forward to following your journey with you.
Dee
I am actually thinking that this course could be a welcomed distraction to me in the dreaded 2WW.
ReplyDeleteI was just about to ask you how it went today!
ReplyDeleteawesome follies for no meds Jodie! I have everything crossed for you, as always.
xx