Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Post op and time frame...

Wow my head was spinning monday afternoon. We had two appointments back to back about the IVF and my post op. It was a huge afternoon. We signed our lives away with all the paperwork, was bombarded with loads of information, and I even managed to bombard the IVF nurse right back :)
So post op. Yes more Endometriosis was found and removed. Not a lot, but enough to be annoying. I also had the six stiches removed. We then went through the protocol for the IVF cycle.
I will be doing what is known as a flare cycle. Not too unlike the IUI cycle, just different hormones, well a lot more of them and more scans. So to get started as soon as we can here is the plan:
  • Provera from 1st August for 5 days. Two-Three days later CD1 should occur.
  • CD1 Call the Dr and clinic. (this will be either the 7th or 8th of August)
  • CD2 Go in and Collect meds.
  • Scans ever few days from the start of the meds.
  • About CD 12 Have trigger shot.
  • About CD 14 Egg Retrivel. (this is done under a GA, using us guided needle.) (This should be around the 23rd of August.
  • Start Progesterone therapy at 3DPER
  • About CD 19 Embryo transfer.
  • At 15DPET Have pregnancy blood test. (Yes I know 20DPO, eek how ever will I survive??) This will be about 13th September. But knowing me I will probably test fathers day...

So there is the plan. In amounst that there will be Accupunture too which starts next week. Exciting times :)

1 comment: