That was a shocking Ped appointment today. I knew I was going to cop some shit over the monitor. But NEVER EVER would I think that a Dr would tell me that what happened was not true apneia.
A) I was told that you could not see or feel the rise and fall of a toodlers chest when they are sleeping.
B) That the sucking in breath he took when I put my freezing fingers on his face was just a sigh.
C) Despite what the Ear Nose & Throat specialist has said he could have OBstructive Apneia.
WTF? (sorry I am really mad.)
I know he was a second opinion, but he was also ment to help get me further up the waiting list for the sleep study. Nope he tells me I have to chase it through the GP and the ENT Dr. OMG why did I just pay this man over $200 for him to considsend me and John. Thomas is in the top 25% for growth for his age, he is a happy hyperactive boy. Why would we take him to see this Dr if we didnot believe there is genuenin issue here?
So I guess tomorrow I have to be on the phone again. Not sure when but Oh my!!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment