today we discovered our precious baby was indeed implanted in the right spot and had a heart beat! I was 6 weeks pregnant with Mr T. It was rather an appropriate day to discover your baby had a heart beat, being Valentines day.
It was a scary two weeks leading up to that point. I had started bleeding 48hrs after I found out I was pregnant, it left questions about the pregnancy being a very rare Ovarian Eptopic pregnancy as intital u/s showed a large blood filled cyst on one of my ovaries.
I remember the elation very well, that 3.5 years of wanting and ttc had come to an end and we indeed had a healthy viable pregnancy in the making. But I will never forget the bitter disapointment from the sonographer who REFUSED to print a picture for us of this magical moment. To this day, I have never forgotten this man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment