Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The Flip side
Well I am now offically banded. It hurts quiet a bit from the gas trapped under my ribs. so far my diet consists of sustagen, apple juice, soup, and water. I have not minded so far as I am in too much discomfort to want anything else. I was not very happy with the hospital. Once again they seem to do one or two little things that just piss you right off. First. I specifically asked for a private room at the preop appointment. If they were going to stick and infertile woman in the maternaty room they could at least have the decentcy to put me in a private room. Second when changing my sheets yesterday morning. My reading glasses were lost. As in thrown in the linen skip, which happens that linen is not processed on site any more. (Naturally.. sigh). Then this morning I get into trouble for not brining my own sustagen/optifast into hospital. WT??? Since when has paitents EVER had to supply their own meals? What a joke. seriously. Their were at least 4 paitents on this ward having the same surgery. How hard is it to keep these in supply. Ok bitch session over. I have no idea how much I have lost, but will weigh in next monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment