it has been that bad today, started off like any other day here in my hospital room. Ok apart from the personality free night nurse. Than John and Thomas arrived for what was ment to be a quick visit for Thomas before day care. John asks to use my bathroom, I am ok with it thinking he probably has not worked how to get a toilet break at home whilst caring for Thomas yet.. Alas no. He is violently Ill. So to cut a long story short we decide to ring mum and get her to take little man to day care and John to go home. Only problem was I woke my mother at 7:50am... It took her to 9:30 to get here. So here I am drip thingy in my arm (no drip attached) trying to occupy and give a nap to a very active nearly 9 month old on my own!
My mum then takes my car to work. John forgets to bring me clean pj's and to take my Dirty's home. So he has to come back up, but insists on staying, Until he gets sick again!! Hello, MY BATHROOM I needed to have showers ect, but no..
John then goes behind my back and organises Thomas to go to Toowoomba overnight. WTF. I am not happy.
Just of thoose freaking days more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
((hugs)) honey, just lots and LOTS of hugs.
ReplyDelete