Friday, June 26, 2009

The loss (Relgious talk)

I have had a rough time this week when I realised my necklace with my Cross had gone missing from my bag. I had to take it off when I had my chest x-ray when I was addmitted to hospital. I put it in one of the pockets of my bag. I did not bother putting it back on becuase it is sooo hard to take on and off and I knew I would be having more chest x-rays whilst I was there. So this week I finally remembered that it was in my bag and I went looking for it. But it is gone. Which has just made me incredbly sad.



I rang the hospital and x-ray department and there have been no necklaces handed in :( It sucks. I brought the cross when I was 20 and needing to find my faith in God. It was a simple undestated, yet pretty little cross. It had special meaning to me, I am disapointed in my self for allowing myself to lose it.

So today I replaced it. Completely with something totally different. I am hoping that it will grow to have the same special meanings to me over time. But today was a new beging with my life with God. Today I started to prepare to teach RE to year four students at a local primary that I once attended when I was little. So one day I may have an impact on a young persons life and the life they will create with God.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your necklace :(

    But how exciting is that about teaching!!!

    ReplyDelete