- Get well and keep monitoring my cycles (he is always impressed with how well I track my cycles and know what day I am at and when my LMP was.
- If I have not had another period after a month to come in and get checked for cysts and if that is the case to take BCP for a cycle.
- If all is well in a month on the next cycle take clomid from CD 2-6.
- Have follicle scan on day 11 or nearest day to that.
I am not overly thrilled about waiting nor the clomid, but I see the need for both. Yes I need to go into a pregnancy well and fit and there is a risk of OHSS which can cuase excessive fluid and than I would be in real strife. I also see the need to start afresh, after all Thomas was concived naturally.
I am also very impressed that Dr B. agreed that there was no point spending 12 months with gyno and no monitoring. He also said that clomid should not be handed out like candy as it can cuase various complications or not work effectively. All of which I know and have delt with.
So it is taking care of me and getting me well again as top priority.
Hopefully a couple of cycles of clomid will be all you need honey!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are back to feeling yourself soon so you can start back on the TTC road quickly!
xox
Sending loads of "strong get better" vibes. I'm hoping you won't need too many Clomid rounds. ;-)
ReplyDelete