Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Talk about crazy

This last weekend has just been over the top. My bronchitis got much worse and I was coughing and coughing non stop and loads of crap with it. So Sunday morning when I felt so much worse despite all the antibiotics I got up had a shower and made myself a Dr's appointment which turned out to be how soon can you get here.

To get to the chase, I have phumonia and I am in hospital. It is crazy becuase my mother decided sunday that she would care for Thomas. Today she relented and realised that he is too much of a handful for her and my step father and they have chloe who needs them becuase she is sick and my sister has no one else... I think really becuase Chloe is much older she is much easier to care for and as the first grand child takes presidence. Arrrhhh the politics of my family. Sad but true.

So John has his son back. Thomas was a bit more loving towards me and not so scared of my drip. This is not fair on him it really is not, but I am going to be pissed with mum if Thomas has the bugs that are going around my sisters place again. I am immuno surpressed people, our house does not need this.

Now tomorrow is my appointment with Dr B. I am looking forward to it. I have been given a pass out and two cab charge vouches to get there and back. I am nervous and scared about it at the same time. I am scared that he is going to say we have to wait a little longer becuase of the c-section. I mean it should not be too much of an issue. I am hoping that we can at least we can get the PCOS under control again.

1 comment: