Thursday, October 15, 2009
Day of rememberence.
Today is pregnancy and infant loss awareness day. Having had a couple of very early losses today is day to reflect. But really I remember my friends and family how have suffered much greater losses.
My mum, 6 misscarriages, 1 late term loss due to a pregnancy not compatable with life.
My step mum, who has had an unknown number of losses after multiple IVF attempts.
Jamie, Baby Kieren is often in my thoughts.
Emily, You have 5 beautiful angels. These angels may have changed your life forever, but you are one of the strongest women I know. Your strength to carry on is amazing even when you don't think so.
Cluadine, Whilst I know very little about your story, your support for women who have gone through this hurrendous experience is amazing.
To others who have had losses and I have not named. (my mummy brain is woeful somedays so please forgive me) Your angels will always be apart of your heart, close by and never forgotten.
Tonight over dinner we will light a candle to remember and to these beautiful angels of friends, family and our own.
((((hugs))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

(((hugs))) honey
ReplyDelete